BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Webkinz









This is Webkinz. You can own as many pets and rooms as U want.


There are 2 types of dolls U can activate on Webkinz. They R Lil'Kinz and Webkinz.


Each month there is a Pet of the Month. This month it is the Panda. Next month it is the Elephant. If U activate a Pet of the Month, you will get a bonus loot in addition 2 the loot you get for activating a Webkinz. U will also be able to do the Pet of the Month activities in the Hourly Events Section.


There R currently 85 Webkinz including the retired Webkinz.


There are currently 42 Lil'Kinz including the retired ones.


There is 1 Lil'Kinz that U can't get as a Webkinz. That is the White Mouse.
The Webkinz staff says that Webkinz isn't closing. So... Webkinz isn't closing (like VMK did).







6 comments:

Madeleine said...

Yeah, I don't think Webkinz will close. So what's the deal with VMK? Didn't it close cuz it was just to celebrate the 50th aniversarry??
Ganz told me that if Webkinz does close, it will be in 15 or 20 years. If it's 20 years, I will be 30 years old 20 years from now! Cuz I'm only 10.....

PS: Love your blog on this VMK thing!!!

AprilGarden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AprilGarden said...

Yay!! Webkinz isn't closing (hopefully)!!

VMK was launched as part of the Happiest Day on Earth celebration. But it didn't stay 4 just 1 happy day, it stayed for almost 3 happy years!!

:)

Madeleine said...

Yeah, O love the Webbie Kinz!!!

That's bad news to here about VMK.... I wish that I could check it out, but I can't!!! Will VMK ever come back???

AprilGarden said...

No, I don't think VMK is ever coming back..

:)

Madeleine said...

Hmm.... I wish.