BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Help Allison



Help Allison!! She is not getting enough votes! She is really talented and does not deserve to go home next week. Help this sixteen-year-old live her dream. Tell everyone you know to help her, and give her a few votes. You can also tell everyone you don't know. You can tell everything. Every hobo you see. And remember to vote for her yourself! You can give her a few helping votes, but not too many since we all want Adam to win. JK!! But Allison does need a little help. And we ALL love Adam our future American Idol!
:D

10 comments:

Danette Haworth said...

I'm on it!

Madeleine said...

Hi! We haven't talked in so long! :)

snowdayzz said...

yes we totally DO need to help her!!! she is too amazing to get voted off!

AprilGarden said...

Thx Dannette!! Allison will appreciate it when she finds out!! :D

It has been sooooo looooong since we last talked!! But we can talk now! :D

She does not deserve to be voted off. She has amazing vocals! And she's only 16!!

Thx 4 helping!! Hi Madeleine!!

:D

Anna Gray said...

I LOVE Allison! She is so talented! Adam and Allison are my favorites! I'm right along with you on that one! Happy Blogging!

~A.G.~ :D :O :)
P.S. I LOVE your blog! The name is awesome!

Madeleine said...

Oh my gosh!! You have Fred on your links!! FRED IS LIKE, MY FUTURE BOYFRIEND!!! xD LOL

AprilGarden said...

Adam and Allison are my favorite American Idol contestants too! Allison does not deserve to be voted off yet. I hope she comes in second! Adam will win! Go Adam! :D

Fred is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!! Did u see his newest video? It was so FuNnY!! He came out as Lucas and Fred! :D

Madeleine said...

Of course I've seen it LOL! Haven't missed one! :D

AprilGarden said...

LOL!! I have not missed one yet either! I have seen a few on laptop. But of them on my phone.
:D

areopostale girl said...

i will try to help her .