BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

What this Dummy had to Say about Adam


From the title you can tell that I do not like Clay Aiken at the moment. Why? Because of what he wrote about Adam Lambert on his blog knowing that billions of people would see it.

"I couldn't be happier about the way AI ended this year. I only turn the show on once a season, and only to see what the set looks like each year. This year, I happened to turn it during the minute that Adam Lambert was singing 'Ring of Fire' and, at that moment, thought my ears would bleed. Contrived, awful, and slightly frightening! I wasn't really a fan and found myself surprised whenever folks told me that they liked him. Granted, I never saw another performance (and many folks who I trust said that he was great) but I can't imagine I would have enjoyed it."
-ClayOnline
-Yahoo
-MSN
-OMG!

Just so you know Clay, u have 2 B one of the WORST and most UNPROFESSIONAL singers of all time! To say that about Adam...or anyone!! Another thing u have to know is that we all hate u! Well....I do anyway... I am never going to buy any of your songs. So THERE!!!
Have a nice day! :D

6 comments:

Anna Gray said...

Clay is such a sissy. he is just jealous because he can't sing as well. he has NO idea what he's talking about. that is just stupid what he said! adam rocks and it's just that he's one of a kind. my friends/blogger friends are 'kris' fans, but kris is so boring!!! he was probably the most boring in the competition. go adam! and adam you rock! Clay, that was stupid what you said!!!!!!!

Madeleine said...

LOL, I don't like Clay or Adam...
I mean, Adam has a good voice, I think he's talented for being able to hit those notes. The thing I don't like is he seems a little too full of himself and he messes up every song with his weird notes. I'm not trying to say anything to start agruements...just stating my opinion.


;)

Madeleine said...

But I do agree, what he said for everyone to see was a little too harsh. He could have kept that to himself.

AprilGarden said...

Go Adam!! He was on "Larry King" a few hours ago. He, the other contestants and Paula. Ryan filled in for Larry. I have never seen "Larry King" before. I had to see it today 'cuz Adam was on. :D
Yeah, Clay was way to harsh and sTuPiD! Madeleine, don't worry about starting arguments. Nice people have the right to express their opinion. Stupid people (Clay) do not.
:D

Madeleine said...

LOL, that was stupid, what Clay said. Either way, that's really hard of him.

AprilGarden said...

It was SOO mean! Slightly funny though because of how much he exaggerated. But SOOO mean!
:D