BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!


Happy Fourth of July!!!! I would have taken some pictures but I didn't want my iPhone or camera to be stolen. My family and I went to my community's firework show. It was soooo crowded! We had to sit across a pond to watch. It had the coolest view though. You could see the fireworks and their reflections in the water, it was so COOL!! Then we went back to my house to light fireworks. My little brother lit a firework (bad idea) and it hit one of my neighbors' roof. My dad and my neighbor checked the roof and nothing was broken or burnt. Just a typical July 4th, nothing more or nothing less.
:D

3 comments:

Anna Gray said...

happy 4th a day late to you too!!!

Emily Grace!!:D ^-^ said...

Happy 4th a day late to you!!!

Madeleine said...

Happy Fourth TWO days late to you!! OHHHH!!!