BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Just Got Home from School

Ok, I just got home (30 minutes ago). Adam Lambert's new song " Time for Miracles" is AWESOME!!! I don't care for the movie though, it seems like there is no hope. I can summarize the movie in two words 'EVERYONE DIES', or almost everyone....... I don't know. I have to wear my glasses because I ran out of contact lenses, so it's a sad week. Until Thursday because 'The Office' and '30 Rock' are on, YAYZzZzZzZzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Oh..., hi! So that's what how this week has gone. How is everyone???? :D


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anna Gray said...

I will have to hear it, and Allison Iraheta's new song "Friday I'll Be Over U." :0)

Madeleine said...

Great. Thanks LOL! :)