BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Adam Lambert, Helicopters, and Thanksgiving Break

Yay!!!! Today was the first day of Thanksgiving Break!!! Oh wait, no.. It's already OVER!!! NOOOOOOOO-Anywayzzzzz........ I just got my braces off today, and my teeth feel reeeaally weeeeirrrd...Random thought... So, I watched the AMAs last night, and I was SOOOO disappointed with Adam's performance. His lipsyncing and singing was terrible. In the middle of his song he went over to the male keyboardist and kissed him!! And if that wasn't disturbing enough, he grabbed his area!!!!!! Then he held up THE FINGER. THE FINGER!!!!!!!! Fortunately I didn't see him holding THE FINGER... so yup! Adam Lambert is a huge diappointment to me. I voted for him EXACTLY 417 times during the finally, and this is what he has become?! GRRRRRRRRR................ BTW, the helicopters went away.......... So how many of you hope that Adam Lambert falls down a Chinese well and is forced to live with rats and finds a tunnel and falls down a hole and lands in Antarctica and lives with penguins and becomes their leader and befriends a polar bear and becomes a cashier at McDonalds?

3 comments:

Anna Gray said...

LOL! My BFF and I were reading your post and laughing our heads off! That is disgusting that he grabbed/kissed a man playing the keyboard. He isn't the man I thought he was. He actually turns out to be like half woman or something....he sicks me out...he should work at Mcdonald's...he is GROSS. :0)

AprilGarden said...

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and I totally I agree! He is not who I thought he was at all, and just........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I just can't get over it.... so yeah.............. :D

Anna Gray said...

I totally agree with you. I voted for him twice....I wish that he never made it onto AI in the first place. Did you hear that he was going to be on Good Morning America? Well, now he isn't, because Good Morning America saw how vulgar his performance was and canceled his performance for the show. He will have his certain little group, but most people now think of him as 'disgusting.' and that's what he is. seriously. he is a gross man.

I can't believe he held up the FINGER too! Oh. My. Gosh. Grabbing, ahem, 'places' and kissing, ahem 'guys' is one thing (which is BAD) but the FINGER is another thing......ick.

I used to LOVE Adam, but now....he is really messed up and gross.