BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Haha, Not a Month

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! It has not been a month. Yay....! So I have been busy preparing for the FCAT (our state test). We will be tested in Science, Math, and Language Arts this year. My grade just had FCAT Writes last week. We had to write a 5 paragraph essay that was either expository or persuasive. Anywayz, what is the name of your state test? I think Michigan has the MEAT..... But idk...

American Idol-AWZUM! Ellen-So funny! Casey James and Lily-have my votes! It was HiLaRiOuS when Michael picked up little Ryan!! I imagine Joel McHale will have something to say about that on this week's "The Soup"...

I recently watched the new Star Trek movie, and I...LOVED...IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Spock was definately my favorite character. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- I love that movie!!!!

~ttyl~

0 comments: