BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ice Age and More!

Okay, so I just watched Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs with my family. Everyone loved it, especially my little brothers. I did too of course, but there were just a few things I noticed. Okay just one thing, but one BIG thing: they totally stole parts of other movies. I'll list the parts:
World within a world- Journey to the Center of the Earth
Having velociraptors, spinosauruses, and tyrannosauruses as main dinosaurs- Jurassic Park
The weasel's attitude- Pirates of the Caribbean
They totally stole those parts, grrrrr. If ur still reading, CONGRATULATIONS, U WIN!!! What do you win you may inquire? YOU WIN ACCESS TO COMMENT ON THIS POST (although u could have without winning lol)!!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!

~lol, jk, but seriously~
:)

0 comments: